News-wise, this week got off to a not-great start. Let’s turn things around with a preview of tomorrow night’s Divisadero Summer Art Walk.
From 6pm to 10pm — and in some cases way later than that — shops, bars, and restaurants up and down Divis will be hosting art shows, offering discounts, and partying the night away.
Highlights in our neck of the woods include:
- $3 tacos and beers at Little Chihuahua
- Live music from 6-8pm and happy hour till 8pm at The Page
- Aids Walk fundraiser party and raffle at Skin City
- Art, dancing, and drink specials from 6pm to 2am at Madrone
- Live screenprinting and “fun shenanigans” at San Franpsycho
- Book launch for artist Mati Rose McDonough at Rare Device
Plus, rumor has it the Wigg Party will be hosting a pop-up parklet somewhere along Divis, and other neighborhood groups will be out and about as well, spreading Divisaderian cheer.