Tomorrow, it’s the return of the Second Sundays block party to the stretch of Haight between Fillmore and Webster.
Here’s what you can expect.
- A camera sale and swap at Glass Key Photo
- A sidewalk sale featuring artists, prints, crafts, and other locally-made items
- The Three Twins ice cream truck selling $3 pints of the following 8 flavors: rice milk stormy night, lemon sorbet, raspberry sorbet, chocolate orange, mint confetti, vanilla, dad’s cardamom, and vanilla honey lavender
- A record sale and swap at Rooky Ricardo’s
- Live afternoon music courtesy of Harry from Gallery 683
- …and more!
That’s 11am to 4pm tomorrow (Sunday). Get more info and help spread the word over on the event’s Facebook page.
Otherwise, we’ll see you there?