You may be sick of reading about tonight’s Lower Haight Art Walk, but you know what’s really going to be sick? Tonight’s Lower Haight Art Walk.
Here are some new late-breaking details:
The 400 block will be bumpin’…
- In front of Kate’s Kitchen, ANANTA will be fiddling a set around 6pm, experimental duo Doomfield will be playing at 8pm, and artist Pete Doolittle will be selling his awesome paintings
- In front of Cuco’s, Simian Scribes will be playing starting at 7pm
- Between Rooky Ricardo’s and Wing Wings, 10 vendors will be selling items including artist goods and apparel
- In between Wing Wings and Rotee there will be live music
- In front of Lee’s Popular Market, artist collective Black Diamonds Shining will be live-painting a mural during the art walk
Elsewhere on the street:
- Greenburger’s will host art by Taylor Hamilton
- Banh Mi Love You Long Time will be stationed outside Lower Haters, along with music by Smash and Grab
- P-Kok Eden hosts Herstory Wombanifesta, “an art show painted from the womb, heart, and third eye, one stroke at a time”
This is all in addition to the dozens of other details we told you about a few days ago. Basically, this is the most art and music we’ve ever seen packed into one art walk.
Plus the weather is great, and it’s a full moon tonight, and it’s Giants opening day. Talk about a Good Friday.