Still basking in the glow of Friday’s Lower Haight Art Walk? Well, don’t put away your art-walkin’ shoes just yet, because Thursday night it’s Divisadero’s time to shine.
Yes, it’s the return of the Divisadero Art Walk, running along Divis all the way from Haight to Geary from 6 to 10pm. Some highlights near our neck of the woods will include:
- $3 tacos and beers at The Little Chihuahua
- Happy hour till 8pm and guitar by Jayde Blade at The Page
- Raffles, an art show, and 10% off all services at Skin City
- An art show and handmade pizzas by Pizza Hacker at Vinyl
- Drink specials all night and an art show at Madrone
- Live screenprinting at San Franpsycho
- Art show at Rare Device
You can RSVP and get more info over on the event’s Facebook page. Weather and energy pending, we’ll see you there!