Pride weekend is almost upon us here in San Francisco, and to celebrate, Three Twins Ice Cream is trucking out a dozen special flavors ranging from the sweet to the sassy to the downright scandalous.
From Friday to Sunday, here are the flavors you can expect this weekend at 254 Fillmore:
- Dorothy’s Ruby Red Slipper: Red, fruity sorbet with a touch of bourbon
- Rainbows Are Gay Sherbet: Rainbow sherbet
- Hot Cookie: Made with chunks from the eponymous Castro cookie shop
- Rice Milk Harvey Milk and Cookies: Rice milk and cookies
- Pride Vanilla: Their regular Madagascar vanilla flavor, tinted pink
- Bear Bait: Honey and peanut butter
- Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell: Pop tarts in vanilla ice cream
- Salted Nuts: Assorted salty nuts in vanilla ice cream
- Two Tops Don’t Make a Bottom: Blueberry muffin tops in vanilla ice cream
- Rock Hudson Road: Rocky road
- Tea Bag: Earl grey
- Taint it Delicious?: Lemon cookie
Also, with your ice cream purchase, you can get factory-labeled pints (normally $5) for just $3. Think of it as a little something to help restore your “pride” after you’ve just ordered an ice cream with the word “taint” in its name.