We’ve got more details on Friday’s Lower Haight Art Walk: Spring Edition — including food carts, a new edition of the oh-so-popular scavenger hunt, and more bands than ever before.
From 6pm to 9:30pm on Friday, you’ll find the following:
- At Lower Haters (597 Haight): Vinyl spinstress Wam Bam AshleyAnne, electric fiddler Ananta, Art Walk veterans The Carrot Seeds, and the winningly-named Black Lesbian Aftershave!
- At Rooky Ricardo’s (448 Haight): Live hip-hop from SF’s own Simian Scribes.
- At Edo Salon (601 Haight): An art opening for L.A.-based artist Ron Rege Jr‘s new show, plus live music from Ron (on drums) and fellow artist Claire Rojas (on guitar)!
- At P-Kok (776 Haight): Something called the “Hoola Hoop Troop,” plus “DJs and visionary arts” — intriguing!
- At Idle Hand (575 Haight): Rooftop performances by punk bands Young Offenders and Airfix Kits.
Plus, the scavenger hunt returns with an all-new edition! Think you know the Lower Haight from A to Z? Get a team together and prove it, working your way through 26 clues spanning the neighborhood. It’s a fun way to explore the Lower Haight with friends — plus the winning team gets $100 cash! Email
Finally, food carts and trucks! We’re still confirming these, but we’ll update this post soon with all the tasty details! For now, head over to the Facebook event page to RSVP, and we’ll see you Friday!