Firstly, happy October!
Secondly, EXTRA-happy October if you’re a bicyclist.
Each month, the I Bike SF campaign sweeps through a different neighborhood, spreading discounts and deals to those on two wheels. And their October target just happens to be the Lower Haight.
Their website hasn’t been updated yet, but we got some details on what you can expect when you show your bike helmet or lock at the following Lower Haight businesses:
- Indian Oven and Clay Oven – Buy one entrée, get the second 1/2 off (dining-in only)
- Nickies – $1 Red Tail Ale
- Merch – 20% off non-sale items
- P-Kok – 20% off purchases
- Rooky Ricardo’s Records – 20% off all vinyl Saturdays and Sundays
- Xapno – 20% off all non-sale merchandise
- D-Structure – 10% off regularly-priced apparel in store, first ten to come in get a grab bag
More participating businesses are likely to be announced when the full list is released, so we’ll update this post with any more details!