Whether you prefer cups or cones (or both!), Three Twins is about to rock your Pride weekend with a seriously fabulous line-up of same-sexy new flavors.
From Friday to Sunday, they’ll be slinging:
- Rainbows are Gay Sherbet
- Pink Triangle – “a fruity chocolate base with pink chocolate triangles”
- Pride Vanilla
- Hot Cookie – “with cookies from the Castro’s favorite cookie shop“
- Don’t Ask Don’t Tell – “vanilla ice cream with blueberry dessert from military rations mixed in.” whoa… hardcore! -Editor
- Rice Milk Harvey Milk and Cookies
- and — oh yes — Salted Nuts
BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE!
They’re also having a Gay as a Three Dollar Bill promotion (whoever is doing the naming at Three Twins deserves some sort of award at this point), during which their regular assortment of pints will be available for a TOTALLY FIERCE $3 with any ice cream purchase of $3 or more.
Those pints will be Madagascar Vanilla, Bittersweet Chocolate, Mint Confetti, Cookies and Cream, Mocha Difference, Vanilla Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Dad’s Cardamom.
Who needs marriage equality when you can have $3 pints of amazing ice cream? Okay, maybe everyone. But this is still a deal worth celebrating.
So swing by 254 Fillmore this weekend, and turn your inner child totally gaaaaaay. As in, “happy!”*
*but maybe also homosexual