Turn your Good Friday into a Great Friday tonight at the Lower Haight Art Walk. More than 20 shops, bars, galleries and restaurants will be staying open late with all sorts of entertainment and discounts. Highlights are rumored to include:
- Live music, art, and refreshments at Lower Haters Gallery
- 10% off (with flyer) at Memphis Minnie’s
- $3 wine at Noc Noc
- Art and drinks at Revolver
- $5 art sale at Underground SF
- Live band, DJ, and drinks at Edo Salon
- $3 domestics and $4 drafts at Danny Coyle’s
- DJs, live music, and body painting at P-Kok
- Artists and beverages at The Hydrilla
- Cocktail specials at Nickies
and our personal favorite…
- $60 “get what you get” tattoos at Idle Hand Tattoo.
Events are scheduled from 7pm to 10pm, though some shops will be staying open later. So come support your local merchants and get your art/drink/music on. We’ll see you there.